Welcome to the OPay Transfer documentation hub! Here you’ll find comprehensive API specifications to assist you with inegrating the OPay transfer APIs to your ERP systems. With the aid of these APIs, you would be able to achieve the following functions right from the comfort of your systems without having to log in to the OPay app or merchant dashboard:
- Get Countries
- Get Bank Lists
- Transfer to OPay Wallet (user & merchant wallets)
- Transfer to Bank Account
- Query Wallet Transfer Status
- Query Bank Transfer Status
To get started, you need to perform the following tasks in the order at which they’ve been specified:
- Register your merchant account: If you already have an OPay merchant account for your business, kindly login to your merchant dashboard to retrieve your staging credentials & whitelist your IPs. Else, you can create an account here.
- Generate your staging account credentials: These credentials would be retrieved from the merchant dashboard and they include your MID (Merchant ID which remains the same for both staging and production environments), secret key, public/private keys as well as authentication tokens where applicable.WarningFor security purposes, your keys need to be kept on the server-side and shouldn’t be shared with anyone. Do not commit your secret keys to git, or use them in client-side codes.
- Whitelist your IP Address(es): To increase the security of API calls between systems, you need to specify up to five different IP addresses that you would be accessing these APIs from.WarningEach IP address must be Internet-facing. To represent a range of IP addresses, use the asterisk (*) character.